Saturday, October 8, 2011

WHY IT'S THE MOST TOUCHING STORY OF THE MONTH

It's the feel good story of the month for me. The 1st pitch of Game 4 of the 2011 NLDS between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Milwaukee Brewers on October 5th was thrown by Max Asthon, a graduate of the Foundation for Blind Children. Max threw a perfect strike.


Blind Kid Throws First Pitch - Watch MoreFunny http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifVideos

I really loved this story. I have to admit, when Max was walking out, I was sitting there thinking "They are setting this kid up for failure, who the hell came up with this idea!" Remind me to never judge someone before they actually perform. My God! Such a great story in my eyes and I hope you pass it along so others get a smile today.

By the way, not sure if you're following the NLDS, but later than night, the Diamondbacks forced a Game 5 back to Milwaukee. Last night, Nyjer Morgan helped the Brewers beat the DBacks to advance to the NLCS. Read HERE.

They will be playing the Cardinals who advance now after beating the Phillies in Philadelphia 1-0. I guess Cliff Lee can have a long cold winter like us. Wow... another great story to make me smile. Love it.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment